A way for ladies to meet regularly in pairs/triplets around God’s Word was launched on 9 February. Below is the way the ministry will run in 2019.
- Form pairs/triplets. Exchange cell phone numbers. Or think about who you already meet, walk with, have coffee with, wait with, travel with in the car, see at church. Or think of ladies in your Growth Group you can start with, perhaps suggest meeting at Bible Study 15 minutes earlier or staying a little later at church.
- Notes received at the Women in God’s Word training sessions (of which there are a total of six this year) will also be put on the CCU blog and the link SMSed to all the ladies in the church. So, when you’re in a WiFi area you can download/open it. If you don’t have a cell phone, then pair with someone who does! This will happen after training sessions.
- Also in a handout and then later on the blog, in the same SMS, is some material for the pairs/triplets to discuss. Think of them as CONVERSATION STARTERS. A paragraph relating to Bible Study, and some questions you can mull over together. 10-minute, 15-minute or 30-minute versions. This will be posted and SMSed every two weeks.
- Arrange to meet with your partner/s every one or two weeks.
- When you get together, you can do the 10-minute, 15-minute or 30-minute version of the material together. When you go through the material you can: read a short summary and answer a question (10 minutes); read the full passage and answer the three questions (15 minutes); read the passage and use some of the Bible handling tools we’ve taught you to dig deeper into the passages (30 minutes). It’s up to you.
- Ask other pairs/triplets how they’re doing. Encourage people who aren’t in a pair/triplet to join one. Together LET US form an intricate web of women feasting, fellowshipping and flourishing one another around God’s wonderful lifegiving Word – as we truly become Women in God’s Word.
HEBREWS 9:24 And let us consider how we may spur one another on towards love and good deeds.